NO RESOURCES ONLINE, WHETHER THIS PAGE OR OTHERS, SHOULD EVER SUBSTITUTE CALLING A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER AT THE FIRST SIGN OF SYMPTOMS. DO NOT INGEST HERBS WITHOUT CONSULTING A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IF YOU HAVE A PREEXISTING CONDITION OR ARE CURRENTLY TAKING PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICATIONS. DO NOT SUSPEND OR REDUCE YOUR PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR DOCTOR.
- Protecting your Family with Dr Dave Price of Cornell Hospital NYC
- Covid Effect Preparation Worksheet
- Coronavirus Resource Kit
- COVID-19 Mutual Aid Resources and Mutual Aid Initiatives
Download your free Pocket Guide to Resilient Health
Some of these resource links will have duplicate listings, but each is unique and offers a wealth of resources for those wishing to continue further self-study and research on plant allies to call on during this time.
- American Herbalist Guild Covid-19 Resources
- Larken Bunce – Resources for Herbalist and Community Health Workers
- Susan Raffo – coronavirus, climate change and community care
- Guido Mase – COVID-19: An Herbalist’s Perspective
- Thomas Easley – One Herbalist’s Thoughts On The Coronapocalypse
- Lorna Mauney-Brodek – COVID-19 Community Care
- Aviva Romm – COVID-19 Prevention: From Commonsense to Natural Remedies (& Avoiding Nonsense!)
- 7Song – An Herbalist’s Notes on the COVID-19Virus
- Paul Bergner – Coronavirus Resources
- Important Clarifications Regarding Covid-19 and Natural Medicine
- Nicole Telkes – Responding Holistically to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Protocolo y Recursos de la Escuela de Medicina Botanica y Flores Silvestres
- Dave Meesters – An Herbalist’s Protocol for Attending to Viral Respiratory Infections
- Red Moon Herbs – COVID-19 Resource Hub
- Dori Midnight – Washing our Hands
- Agatha Noveille – Coronavirus, Herbalism, and Pandemic Preparedness
- John Slattery – Herbalism: A new era
- AHG and Thomas Avery Garran – COVID-19 TCM Herbal Protocol for Western Herbalists with Thomas Avery Garran, PhD March 31 12 pm
- David Winston – Thoughts on COVID-19
- Stephen Harrod Buhner – Herbals for Covid-19
- Get Radical – Boil Roots – Kitchen Witch Guide to COVID-19
- Try a Fire Cider Dressing!
- Medicinal Mushroom Soup
- Bone Broth Recipe
- Onion Syrup (add a little garlic!) and Honey Onion Syrup Video
- Herbal Vinegars
- Lymph Support Practices
- Ninja Ball Recipe
- Herbal Steams
Apps and Programs:
Want to dive deeper?
Join Emily Ruff on April 11th for a daylong online workshop covering holistic strategies and herbal remedies to address grief and trauma and build emotional resilience. This class is geared towards practitioners and layfolk alike, providing practical tools for therapists, hospice workers, herbalists, and anyone seeking support for emotional health.